Wavertree man, 49-year-old Adrian Debacker, has been issued with a two-year Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO) following anti-social behaviour and shop theft at local shops.
The order was issued at Sefton Magistrates Court and means Debacker is:
- Not to enter Boots Store, Prescot Road, Liverpool L13
- Not to enter Specsavers Opticians, Prescot Road, Liverpool L13
- Not to enter TK Maxx, Montrose Way, Liverpool L13
- Not to remain in any shop premises if asked to leave by a member of staff within the county of Merseyside
- Not to act or incite others to act in an anti-social manner likely to cause alarm, harassment or distress to one or more persons not of the same household within the county of Merseyside
Community Policing Inspector Andrew Lloyd said, “This order will be good news for businesses in the area, some of whom have been plagued by the activities of Debacker.
“Criminal Behaviour Orders continue to be an extremely effective tool and our successful application in this case shows our commitment to dealing robustly with repeat offenders who have a negative impact on the communities we serve.
“We hope this prevent any more businesses from being targeted and serve as a clear warning to others. Should Debacker breach the conditions of this order, he will be arrested, returned to court and may be jailed.”
Anyone with information on suspected theft or anti-social behaviour can to speak to local officers, report to Merseyside Police online, or you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. Always call 999 if a crime is in progress.
Image: Adrian Debacker
Why not follow birkenhead.news on Facebook and Twitter? You can also send story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org