The hugely popular Mosh Tots series of Gigs For Kids is back after the summer holidays for a new run of term dates in September and October.
Since launching in 2022, Mosh Tots has introduced hundreds of kids to the world of live music in a safe and fun environment, allowing families to share the joy of live music together.
After the roaring success of the fun-packed Mosh Tots Summer term, capped off by the amazing Mosh Tots Festival, Birkenhead’s Future Yard is delighted to announce the next run of term dates for Autumn Term 2023.
Cath Hurley, Head of Skills and Development at Future Yard, says, “The Mosh Tots Band have had a restful Summer and now they’re back and ready to take over our Live Room at Future Yard to entertain the masses.
“If you haven’t had the pleasure of attending a Mosh Tots yet, I’d describe it as chaotically wholesome in the best possible way. It’s a gig, but not as you know it. This audience is a lot smaller and they dance and sing along more than any other audience I’ve ever seen (as long as you don’t mention Bruno, we don’t talk about him).
“Tickets are on sale for the new term, starting this Saturday the 17th, so if you fancy bringing along your little moshers, now is the time to get on it.”
Mosh Tots Autumn Term begins on 17 September.
The full list of dates are:
- 17 September
- 24 September
- 1 October
- 8 October
- 15 October
For details on tickets, birthday parties, and term passes, click here
- Mosh Tots is intended for 3-8 years, though younger and older siblings are welcome.
- 11am doors, show starts at 11.20am.
- Each week focuses on a different theme or musical idea, so no two Mosh Tots performances are ever exactly the same.
- Baby change, accessible facilities and buggy parking available.
- Future Yard’s coffee shop and kitchen are open before and after the show, from 10am. The Nosh Tots menu is only available on Mosh Tots performance days, until 2pm. A Brunch menu for adults is also available.
- Term passes are available at the start of each term, to guarantee you access to each week’s party.
Image credit: Robin Clewley