Glen Affric Brewery has won seven medals at the 2022 World Beer Awards, including Country’s Best for Rutting Stag.
Rutting Stag has now won UK’s best Amber Ale 2 years in a row at The World Beer Awards.
- Rutting Stag – UK’s Best (Amber Ale)
- Rutting Stag – Gold (Amber Ale)
- Forres Haze – Silver (IPA)
- Tart An Typhoon – Silver (Flavoured Wild/Sour)
- A Tropical State of Mind – Silver (Specialty IPA – Fruit)
- I Can’t Believe It’s NOT-Ella – Bronze (Flavoured Stout/Porter)
- Misty Munro – Bronze (Hefeweizen)
A spokesperson for the brewery said, “We’re very happy with these results, especially to have received Country’s Best for the second year in a row for Rutting Stag in the Amber category.
“The beer’s rich, complex malt character balanced with its bold hop profile has made it a personal favourite amongst many in our team. This beer will now go on to the next round of judging at the World Beer Awards in late August, to hopefully win the title of World’s Best.
“If we do win this coveted title, we will have won 3 World’s Best Awards in the last 4 years!”
Forres Haze and Tart An Typhoon picked up Silver medals in their respective styles, an impressive feat for two very competitive categories. “The Specialty IPA category is a new one for us and we’re proud that crowd favourite A Tropical State of Mind also picked up a Silver medal,” the spokesperson said.