Glen Affric Brewery has announced that on top of the 7 medals they won recently at the 2021 World Beer Awards, the Birkenhead brewer has picked up 9 more medals at the Asia Beer Challenge including 2x Double Golds:
- Highland Suntan – Double Gold (Standard Pale Ale)
- I Can’t Believe It’s NOT-Ella – Double Gold (Chocolate)
- Loch & Load – Gold (German Pilsener)
- Tart An Typhoon – Gold (Fruit)
- Brighter Daze Ahead – Gold (American Pale Ale)
- Forres Haze – Silver (New England IPA)
- Ingimund IPA – Silver (Speciality)
- Rutting Stag – Bronze (American Amber Ale)
- Berried Alive – Bronze (Fruit)
A spokesperson for Glen Affric said, “Snapping up not one, but two Double Gold awards is an outstanding achievement in and of itself, but to receive them on top of another 7 medals is a truly humbling experience.
“We have always been extremely proud of Highland Suntan and I Can’t Believe It’s NOT-Ella, and they continue to be a delight to brew. The dedication our team has to constant production improvements has continued to pay off as these 2 flagship beers are now the most awarded beer in our entire history with a combined total of 14 medals.
“A huge congratulations is in order to our entire team, from production, to cellaring and the packaging team for their stellar efforts in producing world-class beers, consistently year on year!”
The Asia Beer Challenge is one of the most prestigious beer competitions in Asia and is judged by over 100 Top Asian Beer Buyers who are all key decision-makers at the largest Beer Importers and Retailers.