birkenhead.news is running a spooky Halloween competition, giving readers the chance to win a £20 Gift Card from Waterstones bookshop.
All readers have to do is find six cartoon pumpkins like the one at the top of this article (you’ve found one already!) and email us the titles of the six articles which have pumpkins at the top. The competition closes on Friday 5 November.
The articles that the pumpkins appear in will be published between Thursday 21 October 2021 and Sunday 31 October 2021 and the winner will be drawn at random from the correct entries. (Full T&Cs below.)
So, whether you’re from Wallasey or West Kirby, Birkenhead or Bromborough or anywhere in Wirral (or anywhere in the UK!) join our online pumpkin trail and don’t forget to write the article titles down and when you have six, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
birkenhead.news Halloween Competition 2021 Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by birkenhead.news
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to UK entrants over 18 years of age.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual/street address/email address is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter and submissions must be received by Friday 5 November 2021.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who submit entries by email to email@example.com by Friday 5 November 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply find 6 (six) pumpkins dotted throughout our birkenhead.news articles between 21 October 2021 and 31 October 2021 and send an email with all 6 (six) article titles. Please use “Halloween Competition” in the subject line of your email. There will be more than 6 (six) articles that contain the image of the pumpkin, but you only need the titles of 6 (six) articles.
- birkenhead.news will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one £20 Waterstones bookshop Gift Card.
- birkenhead.news’ use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random from email submitions with the correct answers.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of birkenhead.news regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 31 October 2021 via the email provided during subscription.
- birkenhead.news will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and birkenhead.news reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Image credit: Matheus Bertelli