We are pleased to now be able to offer family announcements on the birkenhead.news website.
This could be a marriage announcement, a birthday celebration or any one of a broad range of notices that a family may wish to make public.
You can see the full list of categories on the store page, and they are all listed below. But, don’t worry if you can see one that suits, you can just use the “Miscellaneous” category.
There are two parts to each listing; a ‘Classified’ listing which will appear on the announcements page. You will be able to click on this to view a whole webpage that will have the full text and images that form your announcement.
- Birth Announcement For announcing the birth of a child (or children if it is twins or more!)
- Birthday Wishes This can be used for any birthday, 1st, 5th, 10th, 13th, 18th, 21st, 30th all the way up to and beyond 100th birthdays!
- Christening or Baptism For announcing christenings or baptisms, etc.
- Congratulations on passing your driving test! To warn the world that someone has passed their passed driving test!
- Death Announcements & In Memoriam This can be used for Death Announcements, Funeral Details, Obituaries, and In Memoriam Notices. This can also include a link to a donation page.
- Exam Results, Degrees and Graduations Great results on your GCSEs, A Levels or degree? Is it a graduation?
- Forthcoming Marriages, Weddings or Engagements For announcing forthcoming Marriages, Weddings or Engagements.
- Miscellaneous Announcement Miscellaneous Announcement – for all other family notices not listed.
- Mothering Sunday This can be used for Mothering Sunday or Mothers Day as some call it. In 2021, it falls on March 14th.
- Retirement You’ve never been so busy since you retired!
- Valentines Day This can be used for your loved one on February 14th or any day of the year you wish!
- Wedding Anniversary Whether it is Cotton, Crystal, or a Golden Wedding, this is for you!
- Horizontal photos work better than vertical ones.
- You can include up to 6 photographs, at least one of which must be horizontal.
- The title, for example, “Happy Birthday David” should be a maximum of 10 words.
- You can include up to 2000 words.
- We will proof-read your notice for you and if there are any suggested changes, we will let you know before we publish.
- Your notice will usually be online within 24 hours – faster if we can.
- There is a file uploader where you can upload photos and text documents. Or if you prefer, you can email them to us at [email protected]
- We accept credit & debit cards, and PayPal for payments.
- We reserve the right to refuse submissions.
- You’re good to go!
Birth Announcement£9.50 Add to basket
Birthday Wishes£9.50 Add to basket
Christening or Baptism£9.50 Add to basket
Congratulations on passing your driving test!£9.50 Add to basket
Exam Results, Degrees and Graduations£9.50 Add to basket
Forthcoming Marriages, Weddings or Engagements£9.50 Add to basket
Miscellaneous Announcement£9.50 Add to basket
Mothering Sunday£9.50 Add to basket
Obituaries, Death Announcements & In Memoriam£47.50 Add to basket
Planning Application Notice£97.50 Add to basket
Public Notice£47.50 Add to basket
Retirement£9.50 Add to basket
Valentines Day£9.50 Add to basket
Wedding Anniversary£9.50 Add to basket
What’s On? Guide listing£9.50 Add to basket