- This event has passed.
Wirral Code Club – Wallasey Central – Wednesday, 3.30pm to 4.30pm
10 August @ 3:30 pm - 31 August @ 4:30 pm
Wirral Code Club is a series of Free volunteer led sessions allowing kids aged 8 – 13 to learn how to code.
We use the Code Club project resources to look at Scratch, HTML & CSS, Microbit, Python and more. We also like to try and make the sessions as fun as possible and try to combine physical computing resources such as Arduino, Kinect2Scratch and Code a Drone.
• All Children should be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
• TICKETS – Each ticket will comprise a place for 1 child and 1 accompanying adult.
• Book 1 session, or all 4, but please only book for the sessions you know you can attend as we have limited places.
• Places are limited so booking is essential.
• Please do not attend if any of your party is exhibiting any cold or flu like symptoms.
• We highly encourage you to sanitise your hands at the start of the session.